1. Is Patagonia Run 2020 edition taking place on 27th and 28th November 2020?
No. The epidemiologic situation is still complicated in our country. Our Argentinian and international runners cannot travel freely, San Martín de los Andes is still not open to tourism and its accommodation and restaurant facilities are not enough to welcome all our community of runners and families. All this makes it impossible to hold Patagonia Run 2020 on the planned dates.
2. Since the race has been cancelled, will my registration fee be transferred to another edition?
Yes. The full amount of registration fees for runners confirmed for November 2020 edition will be transferred to the same distance in 2021 or 2022 editions exclusively. Runners must choose one of the 2 editions: April 9th and 10th 2021, or April 8th and 9th 2022.
3. What will happen if I had already chosen not to participate in the 2020 edition?
*Runners who had asked for a 70% transfer of the fee amount can now choose to transfer 100% of the registration fee (full amount) to the same distance in any of the two editions: April 9th and 10th 2021 or April 8th and 9th 2022 exclusively. The certificate issued is therefore anulled.
**Those runners who had cancelled their registration for 2020 edition before March 11th 2020 for health, injury or personal reasons, must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for their discount code once registrations for the April 9-10, 2021 edition are open.
4. Can I ask for a refund if I cannot participate in 2021 or 2022 editions?
Yes. We will refund 70% of the fee paid. Contact email@example.com to ask for 70% refund
5. Which is the deadline to transfer my registration to the next editions or request a refund?
The deadline is November 4th, 2020.
6. How do I confirm my registration for 2021 or 2022?
The period is over. Any questions send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Can I transfer my registration to another runner if I cannot participate in 2021 and/or 2022 editions?
No. Transferences to other runners are no longer possible as from September 21st, 2020.
8. Can I change the distance chosen?
Yes. You can apply for distance change once registration for 2021 edition opens.
Write to: email@example.com
9. I have accommodation and/or transfers hired through the Tourism department of the race. What should I do?
All accommodation and land transfer services hired through our Tourism Department, Caro Schick Viajes Leg.15686 A.T., are confirmed for the next edition April 9th and 10th 2021.If you still haven`t received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, please write to that email address.