These include mandatory Organization admittance for each athlete, according to his/her sports curriculum and at least one of the following requirements:
1. 12 ITRA points obtained in no more than 3 races during 2019 – 2022. At least one of these races must be of 110k or more non-stop.
2. Having finished during any of the following races:
- Patagonia Run 110k 2019 finished in a 26 hour or less
- Patagonia Run 100Mi 2019
- Patagonia Run 110k 2021 finished in a 26 hour or less
- Patagonia Run 100Mi 2021
3. Any other race to the above mentioned in 2), similar in length and altimetry, during the two years before application. In this case, runners need to include race finishing timing (race results internet links) as proof in the pre-registration form when applying for admittance to the Organization Committee.